Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful Things Swap

Who doesn't love pulling in their driveway and seeing a package sitting by the front door???
I recently participated in the Thankful Things Swap (my very first ever swap...and my swap partner was a newbie too!) hosted by Adrienne. It was so fun! My swap partner, Curiouser & Curiouser, sent me the most amazing package of stuff she is thankful for...just take a look at all this awesome stuff!
A pack of assorted stationary, cute little stickers, handmade pushpins made of buttons (so sweet!), cookies, lotion, lip balm, grossgrain ribbon, a "green" shopping tote...
a mixed CD of really great songs, cute glittery little box (that now houses my paper clips on my desk), a handmade little pouch for my purse... It really was such a great experience. The swap made me really think of creative ways to express things I am thankful for...and reading my swap partners little cards attached to each token was really cool. It was like an early Christmas. I loved every little thing in my package.
It was all over the top. I'm loving this swappin' stuff.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin .... wow! Look at all those goodies ~ so glad you participated!