Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Award

Adrienne from Some of a Kind awarded me with the One Sweet Blog Award. Now, all I have to do is give you guys some answers. Here goes...

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Have my beautiful, healthy children and enjoy their lives and watch them grow and one day have families of their own.
2. Spend more time with my husband and my family.
3. Be published (either book or article).
4. Build my dream home.
5. Go back to Anguilla where we honeymooned.
6. Find someway to show my parents how much I love and appreciate all that they have done for me in my life.
7. Go shopping at least once and buy whatever I want and NOT look at a price tag.

7 things I do now
1. Work, work, work
2. Sew
3. Shop
4. Spend time with my husband and family
5. Clean the house
6. Surf the internet/blogs/etsy
7. Did I mention work???

7 things I can't do
1. Play sports (very unathletic)
2. Only take the stairs at work (my 19 week twin belly is getting the best of me...no longer can I take the stairs from ground to the 5th floor...)
3. Eat blue cheese (bummer...I've been craving it too)
4. Fit in most of my clothes (hence the need to shop for maternity clothes!)
5. Sleep in my own bed right now (remodeling will take about another week)
6. Get up in the morning without setting 2 separate alarms
7. Cannot stop thinking about my babies

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (my husband)
1. His sense of humor
2. His laugh
3. His eyes
4. The fact that he loves me so much
5. The fact that he is an awesome housekeeper
6. His loyalty
7. The way he always makes me laugh
(there are way more than 7 things!)

7 things I say most often
1. Congratulations! (daily in my job)
2. Lovie (my husbands pet name)
3. I love you.
4. Awesome.
5. What do you think?
6. (to DH) Will you rub my feet?
7. Oh my gosh.

7 celebrities I admire
I don't have any...really. I admire real people. I really admire my mom who was an awesome mother and friend and I hope I can be just like her. I also admire my sister who is a fantastic mother and has become a beautiful woman.

7 favorite foods
1. Pinto beans and corn bread
2. Spaghetti
3. Biscuits and gravy
4. Wiener schnitzel
5. Alfajor
6. Air Heads
7. Peas

No comments: