Saturday, November 1, 2008

My current (breakfast) obsession


Whole wheat blueberry Eggo waffles. Granted they are frozen (sometimes you just have to eat frozen food in my situation) but add some pure maple syrup and a little unsalted (the only way to go) butter and mmmm! The perfect quick breakfast.

However, when time allows (like this weekend...DH and I are enjoying a special weekend that I will share more about later this week...don't want to spoil it yet because I can't upload my pictures onto my laptop to share with you) a good homemade Belgian waffle with pure maple syrup, whipped cream and warm peach compote is mighty nice. That's what is for breakfast this morning :) As I said, can't wait to share pictures with you when we return to the home computer where I can upload pictures.

Have a great Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: