Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yummy Vintage Fabric


I visited my grandmother this weekend and she gave me some goodies from her stash. I had to tell you all about this one because I love it. It is a scrap piece of vintage screen printed linen in a patchwork pattern and it is delicious and I love it. I wear my hair in a ponytail daily (unless I am in clinic for the entire day and then sometimes I will go wild and let my hair down) and since the greatest personalization I have regarding my wardrobe (hospital issue green scrubs) are my socks, shoes and hair accessory... these snazzy ponytail holders are just my cup of tea and I've made tons of them for my own use. I just made these from a few snippits of this vintage scrap and they are my new favorites. Just look at the texture of that fabric! And the colors! What is not to like??? Can't wait to wear one tomorrow...

Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the giveaway!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

very cool hair holders. so nice of your grandmother to share :)