Here is the recipe for one of my new favorite dinners:
Lemony Tuna Salad
Serves 4, Prep Time 20 min (per the mag...I made it in like 10 min!)
(from EveryDay with Rachael Ray, April 2008)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of mayo, 4 tsp lemon juice and 2 tsp grated lemon peel (I love this part because I get to use my microplane grater - love it!!!). Season with salt & pepper.
2. Add one 6oz. can of solid white tuna, drained, breaking it apart slightly with a fork.
3. Add 1 cup of canned white beans, rinsed.
4. Add 1/2 cucumber, cut into cubes, and 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (I leave this part out - I'm not the biggest fan). Again, season with salt & pepper.
5. Arrange romaine lettuce on to plate. Top with tuna salad and tomatoes (either 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved, or your choice!)
(*photo above from http://ww2.keeneland.com/default.aspx)