April 12, 2008, at noon EST
My new shop will feature handmade items & vintage goodies. I have a bunch of vintage aprons, fabrics, sewing notions & linens that I must (sadly) part with simply because I am running out of room in my little house! However, the only thing that makes me feel a little better about parting with my beauties is that all of my vintage goodness will be going to good homes of bloggers/crafters who love this stuff as much as I do. I will also be putting some of the sewing projects I have been working on up in the shop (a girl can only have so many bags, headbands, baby gifts on hand, etc.).
The grand opening of the shop (if all goes well) will be tomorrow, April 12, 2008, at noon EST.
To celebrate the grand opening I am also hosting my first giveaway!
If you are the lucky winner you will receive a stash of goodies including:
- a bag of vintage buttons
- a selection of vintage trims based on your favorite color (be sure to list your favorite color in your comment below so I have some sort of idea of which to send you!)
- a fat quarter of each of the three vintage fabrics pictured above
Here are the rules:1. To be entered all you have to do is leave a comment! Be sure to tell me your favorite color!
2. For and extra chance to win, tell a friend...if they come to my blog and leave a comment with your name as the person who referred them not only do they get a chance, but you get one extra entry into the giveaway for every person who lists you as the reason they landed here at my blog.
3. For an even greater chance to win, if you blog about my new etsy shop and giveaway on your blog with a link back here to my blog you get 5 extra entries (just be sure to leave a link to your blog with your comment so I know to credit your extra entries!)
4. For the granddaddy chance to win, if you make a purchase at my etsy shop you will be granted 10 extra entries.
Clear as mud???
All entries must be submitted by 6pm EST on Thursday, April 17, 2008. The winner will be posted Friday, April 18, 2008.
I'm so excited for all of this...I never imagined I would love the blogging community this much! You all are great! Good luck!