Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad Day

Today was an incredibly hard day at work. It was very long. There was a LOT of paperwork and a delivery that kept me away from hubby late (hence the late macro shot above). Yelling was even involved (why must people yell???) *Sigh* Just all in all...a long day. My DH was great though...my knight in shining armour with the sushi. The takeout all set up for me when I got home was such a lovely sight...but I was too tired and too hungry to grab the camera (darn). Maybe next time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Poppy Black said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day! Also sorry I missed your giveaway. I've got rather a large vintage button collection, but buttons are always keen to have more friends. They do look ever so cute in the muffin pan. What lovely colours! I hope the rest of the week treats you well, and the yellers keep calm and quiet. XXX

Adrienne said...

Gosh - that just stinks. Wishing you a happy day today!

Anonymous said...

I hope today is a better day for you!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

Thanks everyone! Things are looking better so far today. Your comments have made my day!!! :)