Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Burp Cloths







Baby Gift Completed!

One of the nurses is going to deliver next week and I wanted to make sure this gift was all wrapped up so I would be able to give it to her in the hospital. I love boutique-ish burp cloths! The baby girl will have a nursery decorated in sage & red with dragonflies and ladybugs. So...I made these burp cloths with the same theme. I bundled them all together with bakers twine and secured it with a double vintage button closure. I wrapped the burp cloths in tissue paper sealed with a gold sticker that says "Home Made" and then tucked them in a plain brown gift bag tied with red ric rac. It looked super cute if I may say so! :) Hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

oh my gosh! They are adorable! Nicely done (loved the pics as well).

bettyninja said...

cute, cute, cute

Bec said...

Oh these are gorgeous. We have another two babies expected in our extended family this year, and this looks like a great gift. I might have to give it a crack. Thanks for the inspiration :)