Friday, January 30, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

[The dogwood in our yard...the snow has a little ice mixed in with it and it sounds lovely as it hits the tree branches]
[A fishbowl of coral and shells from our honeymoon in Anguilla that sits on our back porch...love the combination of snow and shells]

So our meteorologist was waaaayyy off the mark. Figures. The one time I listen to a forecast (cause I typically don't) it is wrong. We were supposed to wake up to a "dusting" and some "light snow." What did I wake up to? Heavy snow and lets just say a dusting plus 4 inches! It is still coming down like crazy out there. I don't mind. I actually love the snow as long as I don't have anywhere to go...and today I don't. However, a heat wave needs to come through our area tomorrow because I have my first baby shower on Sunday and I don't want to miss it!

No comments: