Thursday, January 15, 2009

Knitting Project #2 Complete

Yeah! I finished my 2nd ever "real needles" knitting project! I used this pattern to make this dish/wash cloth and 100% cotton yarn Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn. The photo really does not do this one justice! The colors are so much prettier in person! This was so easy to work up (and I read a pattern!!!) and really quick. I will definitely be making more of these with this pattern.

So, with all my new found pattern reading wisdom, I have already cast on my next project. I am attempting circular knitting (all of my projects have a purpose - I need to learn circular knitting so I can ultimately make these socks!) using a pattern kit from my local yarn shop. It is the most adorable hat for baby girl. Don't worry...I have an equally adorable one for baby boy that will be knit as soon as the one for baby girl is completed. I'll keep the details of the hats a secret for now but they will be posted here as soon as they are off the needles!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: