Saturday, October 4, 2008

So Fall.

One of my friends sent the sweetest gift when she heard our exciting news...a lovely note of congrats and two beautiful sunflowers (one for each babe who will be the sunshine of our lives). They are so fall and I so love them.

I recently had a chance to do some baking (well, my form of baking - out of a box). I tried the Archer Farms (Target brand) scones in Vanilla. The verdict...well...they are just that...kinda vanilla. They are very moist but not much flavor. Don't think I will try these again. Anyone have any good and quick and easy scones recipes???

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Those sunflowers are so pretty. I love yellow. I do have a scone recipe:

http://someofakind.blogspot.com/2008/02/soup-scones.html

I usually make 2 or 3 batches at a time and freeze them. When you are ready to eat a few just nuke them for a 30 seconds or so. Mmmm mmm.

moss stitch said...

Just wanted to say congratulations to you both!