Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mmmm...good.

Dear Husband,

Stop reading my blog now. You don't want to read this post. Trust me.

Love,
Your Wife

Everyone else,

This is what pregnancy can do to you.

You are hungry (ravenous) and working the night shift. Any other night shift (non-pregnant) when you get hungry you pop a lean cuisine or smart ones meal in the microwave, grab a turkey sandwich and some baked lays or eat an apple. But when you are PREGNANT on a night shift you decide a nice, hot cafeteria meal would be a good idea at 12:30am (blame it on the hormones). So you wonder downstairs and hit the jackpot. Breakfast food at midnight.

Yeah...not my normal meal AT ALL. But, gosh, it was sooooo gooooood. Apples, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. I know this picture looks pretty gross (blame it on the blackberry - not the best quality photo, right???) but our cafeteria is actually pretty good. DH says that it is just because I am used to all of this cafeteria food...but hey, they make a mean midnight breakfast.

Oh, and husband (because I know you are still reading)...I promise I don't eat like this every night. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm hungry now. When I was preg. with Henry I ate Krispy Kreme donuts every morning and drank decaf from sheetz OR sausage and egg bisquits from BK. No wonder I put on over 30 pounds! Off to the kitchen to see what I can find ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... Love it! :) You have a cafeteria below you???