Thursday, June 5, 2008

Patiently waiting.

DH & I decided our cat, Chloe, needed a little more stimulation (she is an indoors only cat). So we purchased a bird feeder and placed it outside our living room window. Today I walked through and Chloe was patiently waiting. I know birds are coming to feed because I have to keep filling the feeder (and gosh they eat a lot!). However, every time I see Chloe patiently waiting and I walk over out of curiosity I never see any birds. Then I saw her doing this...

So I had to see what she was looking at so intently...

Isn't this cardinal beautiful! Sorry for the bad photo - it was taken through my blinds. And sorry for the big censor marks...they are to protect the innocent (my neighbor)...hehe.

So needless to say, I scared the bird away by opening the blinds trying to get a better photo...but Chloe didn't seem to mind.

She is still sitting there. Waiting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

That is hysterical! My cat makes this gutteral chirping sorta noise when it sees a bird.

I just love Cardinals.