Thanks Kathi for requesting random/weird things about me...(these tags are kinda like a chain letter...does anyone remember actually getting a REAL chain letter via snail mail...I do!!!...you just can't resist)...here goes.
Random things about me.
1. Including kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school plus college and med school...I have completed a total of 21 years of school (well more than half of my life) so needless to say now that I am finished with school sometimes I don't quite know what to do with myself. I think this has a lot to do with my more creative side coming out (see below...sewing, photos, shopping, etc)
2. I have a HUGE exam on Saturday (so why am I not studying???) Yeah, even though I finished school 2 years ago we still have to take exams.3. I get green with envy each time I see the beautiful pictures of all of the knitted treasures my blogging friends create. I want to learn to knit sooooo badly!
4. I started sewing when I was nine...took a long hiatus...rediscovered about this time last year and now I am a sewing addict. Just got a new machine in October (love my Bernina) but I've got my eyes on this one.
5. Workaholic. I love my job (on most days...hehe). Oh...and I am an obsessive-compulsive personality.
6. Photoholic. I love pictures. I got a new camera for Christmas and I think I am starting to drive DH crazy with my photo snapping. I wish I could go back to school and take some photography classes. I wish I had more time (I mean really, is 24 hours enough for anyone???)
7. Shopaholic. I love shopping...for anything! I'm addicted to fabric, notions and books. I can't pass up a sale (all the money you are saving during the sale can be used to buy more things!). My closet is packed with clothes (one friend mentioned that she doesn't think she has seen me wear the same outfit twice...now this isn't true but I definitely can go at least 2 months without doing laundry). Plus, I am a firm believer in retail therapy. My motto: money won't make you happy...but spending it will!
Rules for tagging:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here is my list of those I have tagged (sorry! if you hate being tagged please don't hate me! and if you have been tagged in the past I am doubly sorry!...you can always just pass it up or just like to your previous tag):
(PS...to all listed below...all of your blogs rock and I enjoy visiting them frequently!)
Expect lots of yummy posts next week because it is going to be a crafting marathon after this exam is behind me!!!