Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pedicure in a Bag!








My best friend from med school CS's birthday is actually in August...


However, I didn't see her in August and when I have gotten the chance to see her since then I have forgotten to give her a gift. Well, I felt the gift I got for her in August just no longer seemed fitting. So I came up with this idea which I think will be perfect.


First, she loves chocolate brown and this Alexander Henry fabric is just right. I used the zip pouch pattern from bend-the-rules by Amy Karol. Second, what gal doesn't like a pedicure? However, when you are super busy like she is (works in the ER) sometimes you just have to do your own rather than go to the salon. So, I filled it with all the items needed for a home pedicure including some cute toe separators, emery boards and my fave item - pedicure in a minute.

Don't you just love gifts with the personal touch of handmade?

No comments: