Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A favorite project.

I was going through some of the pictures on my Blackberry today and realized that I had taken these pictures of a zip pouch I made for my Thankful Things Swap partner with intentions of blogging about it after I knew she had received it...but then I guess I forgot about it!

I made this little zip pouch out of some linen and red hounds tooth decor weight fabric I already had in my stash. The best thing about it...the monogram! I love ANYTHING that is monogrammed.

I had plans of making up a bunch of these to give as gifts this Christmas but didn't get to it...oh well...there is always next year!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

I carry this zippy pouch in my purse at all times and it holds the essentials; which for me are about 4 lip glosses, a hair clip, and nail file. Everything about it is perfection!