Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What is on my table right now...


I am addicted (and have been for quite some time) to vintage tablecloths, runners, napkins & hankies. I really love the detail and craftsmanship of this table runner I use during Easter season. It is made of a heavy linen and the cross stitching/embroidery is amazing. I picked it up in the antiques district last year just before Easter. It was a little more than I usually like to spend on these kinds of things but I just had to have it. Thought I would share it with you all today. Is anyone else addicted to vintage linens???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's beautiful! I would be addicted if I was able to thrifting more often ... good thing the fellas are not up for it - I already spend too much money on fabric!

bettyninja said...

yes, completely, totally, head over heels for them