Thursday, May 15, 2008

what a day...

So...most of my day was filled with conferences...very interesting conferences I might add.

Then, I went shopping. Now, leave it to me to find a couple of awesome shops in this very small town. When asked by one of the other conference attendees what I did during the 5 hours of free time we were granted before this evenings dinner/awards banquet, I simply replied "I went shopping." (what else would I do, it is after all my favorite past time aside from sewing; however, but my machine is at home) Her response: "WHERE????" Yes, leave it to me to find a couple of awesome places to shop in this small, small town.

Even though the weather was drab and raining, the conferences were great, the shopping was great and the dinner was fantastic. What a day indeed...

No comments: