Sunday, February 10, 2008

Vintage Finds

I have been working A LOT lately. So today (my day off) my Sis, So & I went to the antiques district and just look at what I found! I love vintage buttons and linens. The two white buttons are actually glass buttons...how cool is that? The blue linens are actually napkins and the little jar of blue buttons was just too cute to pass up. I can't wait to find the perfect project for these little cuties. Rummaging through all the antiques got me in the mood for some good yard sales. I can't wait for spring...blooming flowers & yard sales!

Laundry room makeover is almost done...finishing touches are going up. Probably will be posting it later in the week.

Also, Adrienne from Some of a Kind thinks my blog deserved the E award you see over in the right column. Thanks, Adrienne! Everyone should check out her blog which I think is excellent.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: