Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's raining...perfect day for a baby shower!



Ugh...I have to work AGAIN tonight. However, we're having a baby shower at work for one of the nurses! I love baby showers...lots of ooo's and ahh's and good food. I made some bibs (Bend-the-rules sewing pattern) and some burp cloths (A Chelsea Morning tutorial here). Hope she likes them! By the way, these projects definitely fit in the 30 minute project category!


I have really had my eye on an embroidery machine that is separate from my sewing machine...I don't want an all-in-one sewing/embroidery unit because I want to be able to still sew while the other machine is doing embroidery (does this make sense? I want to maximize my sewing time!). Does anyone have any embroidery machine suggestions??? I've never used an embroidery machine (aside from the demo at my Bernina dealer) so I really have no idea what to even look for in a machine. Can anyone give me pointers, please?

No comments: