Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dots are so fun

...and who could resist that little bow?


I just put the finishing touches on this Charming Handbag and No Cash Wallet and I love it! (patterns from bend-the-rules sewing by Amy Karol, Potter Crafts...BTW, if you don't have this book GO GET IT!!!) I bought this fabric a long time ago because it reminded me of my friend CS. When I saw Amy's pattern for the Charming Handbag that also reminded me of CS; therefore, it was destiny that the fabric become this cute little bag for CS. The ribbon is actually meant to be used as scrapbooking ribbon which I have also had for a long time. As you can see there is a trend here...when I see a fabric/notion that I like I snatch it up right away. I'm addicted to fabric. But hey, you never know when inspiration will hit and when it does you will have the perfect fabric for your project sitting right in your sewing room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: