(photo from http://www.innathoneyrun.com/amish_attractions.htm)
Ok...geez...last post Aug. 30. Really? I'm ashamed.
So, my life has been crazy busy and I have something really, I mean REALLY, exciting to share with you all. However, it requires some scanning of some photos that just hasn't been done yet. Soon, promise. I am dying to tell. I need to talk about it.
It is my goal to get back into the swing of my normal life. Soon. Now.
As for what I have been doing...my family and I went to Amish Country this past weekend. It was fantastically relaxing. Ugh...too bad I have to go back to work this week, be on call this weekend and then start a month of night shifts next month (yes, the whole month). Ugh. Can't think about that now.
Lots to do this week...I'm going to make a public list here. Then each day (hold me to it you guys!) I must post about how I have completed one item on this list. If I don't, leave a comment and call me out on it! I have until next Sunday to complete this list.
1. Fall decorating around the house.
2. Make curtains for my cousin Jo.
3. Embroider something with my new machine.
4. Clean my upstairs office and sewing room - get rid of stuff!!! (hmm...de-stash sale???)
5. Complete backing for 2 separate quilts and take them to quilter.
Ok...that seems ambitious enough. More tomorrow...