Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just had to let you all know about these...

I am a BIG fan of The Black Apple blog (who isn't after her spot on Martha...she's a celebrity now!). Emily's designs are always so cute. I fell in love with this little ghost a while back but missed out on getting one of my own from her shop (things sell FAST there). So, when I found out Miss Emily had teamed up with Sublime Stitching on a pattern set and it included this little ghost I just had to have one. So while I was browsing about to purchase this:

photo from www.sublimestitching.com

I came across this:


I just had to have this one too!
How awesome and perfect is this for me???
I can't wait to get these.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sublime Stitching - I ordered a kit with an apron - can't wait to see your work!!!